Pages

17 March 2015

I went to London!!!

***


I went to London for a school trip on Saturday. It was so good. It was my first time going on holiday without my parents and my sister but it was still in England and I live nearish London so it wasn't too scary. I went to Covent Garden and it was amazing but it was shopping, how could it not be fantastic! I spent way more money than I should've done though.
I also went to see the Matilda play in a REAL theatre and it wasn't boring! I was scared that it would be horrible and a lot of cheesy singing but it was actually really funny.
I saw a tour of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre as well. The coach ride was really long but the service stations were fun. I felt a bit travel sick and it's been getting worst recently but I put in my earphones and had Ed Sheeran repeat (his songs not him talking).
But any who! It was a great trip.


***


No comments:

Post a Comment